Monday, September 2, 2013

Work Completion

I have a whole lot of work to do today.  Its nice to have a three-day weekend, so I spent two days doing family stuff.  Today is work day.  Lesson plans, paperwork, laundry, homework assignments for my students, worksheets for use in class...

I've already given up.  I have lesson plans for Tuesday and Wednesday.  I have some math papers ready to use.  The laundry is nearly done.  I did three of the six special education documents I need to get done.  I updated my to-do list on my Google calendar.  And, I'm just done.

What I can't figure out is if I have other things I'd rather do, or if I just don't want to do the stuff I have to do.  I'd like to go get some stuff we need at Sam's Club.  We are also going to join the Y, so that could be fun to do today.  But even if I didn't find something else that I wanted to do more, I don't think I'd want to keep working on school work.

I worked some last night.  I worked some this morning.  I'll probably work some more this evening.  So breaking it up is a good way to put a dent in the list of things to do.  I'd feel really awesome if it was all finished at one sitting, but that's just unrealistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment