Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shameless Promotional Message

G is a picker.  I hate to admit that he gets it from me, although I'm much better than he is.  He'll pick his nose.  Scabs.  Skin on his fingers and feet.  ANYTHING.  So I found these:

Band-Aid Extra Large Waterproof Tough Strips

I love these band-aids.  I really love them.  G's covered in mosquito bites, so he has plenty of things to pick at.  Some of his wounds have been there for weeks because he takes off the scab each day.  That makes it really hard for those suckers to heal.

So here's what I do.  I put one of these on each of the wounds.  They hurt like a motherf#*$&@ to take off, so he leaves them on.  (If a easy band-aid is on, its just something else to pick off.)  I discovered these band-aids when I put one on my arm.  Five days later, I wanted it off. 

It was like this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koe_J36rW4

So if you have a scab picker, try these!  They'll help!

No comments:

Post a Comment